

On Sunday my baby boy turned one!!! It was was also Michael's first day off since last Sunday so we enjoyed spending the day as a family. We took the boys to their first circus. I knew it was quite a gamble and they would either love it or hate it. They actually both really liked it. Evan loved seeing the elephants, bears, horses, and camels. The highlight for him was riding a little train. He is obsessed with trains! If you ask him what he saw at the circus he will tell you he saw the elephant poop! I guess that could be a little traumatizing. Noah just loved all the lights and sounds. Of course we all enjoyed the cotton candy and kettle corn!



On Monday I got a great surprise! My Friend Brooke and her little boy Aiden surprised me with a visit. It really did make my week! The boys loved playing with each other. We got to show them around and took them to the Mall of America theme park one day and the MN Children's Museum another day. I'll post some pictures if I can figure out how. We also celebrated Noah's birthday while they were here. All the boys really enjoyed opening gifts. Evan would pick one up and ask if it was for him. If we said no he chucked it and moved on to the next one. Noah really got into his cake! He definitely enjoyed it much more than Evan did at his first birthday.



Today I am kind of having a hard day. My boys are not in the best of moods. I am so unbelievably tired of Michael working ALL the time and feeling like a single parent. I am so bored and feel like I do the same thing over and over again every day. Most of all I am lonely! I just want to be around people that I know and who know me. People that love me and my boys no matter what. Not really sure what I can do about any of this but just needed to get it out. At least we leave for Florida in a week so I am sure that will help my case of the blues.

1 comment:
Aw this one is sad :( I should of stayed there with you! I miss you can not wait till you come to Btown! Love ya
Post a Comment