Thursday, April 3, 2008
My first Blog!!!
So, this is the first blog I have ever written. For some reason I feel kind of nervous about it. I know that is really dumb considering right now Amanda is the only one who even knows my new blog spot exists. I have never been a very eloquent (I spelled that right on my first try!) writer. I have things going through my head but for some reason I have a really hard time putting them into words. I love reading other peoples blogs. It is not something I do very often but when I do I always feel sort of guilty for not having one. I am thinking it will be a good way for my friends and family to keep up with me and my boys and just get a peek into what our day to day lives look like. I am also not known for having the greatest memory so this may be a good way to record milestones for Evan and Noah. We will just have to wait and see if I actually keep up with this on a regular basis. Right now my biggest obstacle is figuring out how this web site works. I hear my boys waking up so I better bring my first blog to a close. I think I will get back on when they go to bed later to write more. It was a fairly eventful day and I for some reason I feel like I should write about it. Thanks for reading Amanda! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment